About Dying

A personal oddessy of terminal illness, acceptance and regeneration.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monterey, Ca., United States

 

Also by WriterByTheSea

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Note: A Comment About Blog Structure

Just a short post to square myself with the order that this blog is being posted. So far, I have been trying to write this blog like a book, introducing people and situations before I actually get to the meat of the thing. I failed to realize that the "About Dying" blog focuses not on a story line, but an ongoing event that needs commentary. Alas, my attempts at organization are actually keeping me away from grappling with the issues at hand.

From this point forward, I will be posting commentary as they pop into my head. I’ll sort it out sometime in the future when I might post a table of contents for this blog with writings in the order they should be.

Meanwhile, if I repeat myself, keep in mind that the repetition is more for those who just jump into the middle of this than those who started at the beginning.

Stream-of-consciousness is so freeing!

At the minimum, I will try to post an "Update" of Joann’s condition every day from this point on. The rest of the entries will appear when the mood strikes, and I will post a compendium of Joann’s daily history starting from 2/21/06 when I started "Joann’s Log." After all, it’s the updates that keep family and friends informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home